This problem does not allow the printer to communicate with the device. In this situation, you may think about what makes the Epson printer offline. Most of the time, it occurs on the printer connected to the wireless network. However, the printer connected with USB cables also faces this issue. You must check the essential thing that may give rise to Epson printer problems. There are many advanced troubleshooting solutions too to fix it.
- This problem has come to your device for various types of reasons. Mentioned below are the causes that you have to check and follow the given below instructions.
- The problem is related to your USB cable, which is not connected properly to the Epson printer and the PC.
- There is a problem with the printer driver.
- Maybe this issue comes on your system because of a paper jam.
- Connection problem between the computer system and printer device.